title="Newton with Clifton Parish Council in Lancashire"> Site A-Z  

News  »  Reporting of local issues

   Reporting of local issues     19 November, 2020

On occasion residents report local issues to the Parish Council. Whilst we will always do what we can to support our local residents and encourage their engagement with us, it is worth noting that issues should also be reported to the relevant authority if possible. Unless these issues are reported the authorities will be unable to take appropriate action.

Some examples are listed below :-

  • anti-social behaviour issues should also be reported to the police via the non-emergency number 101. If a crime is in progress then a call to 999 is appropriate.
  • problems with bin collections should be reported to Fylde Borough Council https://new.fylde.gov.uk
  • potholes or other road related problems should be reported to Lancashire County Council Highways https://www.lancashire.gov.uk/


[+ go back...]